** These rings have free shipping to Canada **
Carbon fiber is stronger than steel, but nearly light as air. Because of this, carbon fibre is used in everything from supercars to spacecraft.
Now, you can wear this same space-age material on your finger.
We take tens of thousands of carbon fiber strands and hand-wrap them into a sleek, strong ring.
The carbon fiber gives the ring an unmistakable modern look, while preventing scuffs and scratches better than nearly any other material. Carbon fiber is also hypoallergenic, perfect if you have reactions to the metals used in most rings.
No matter what you put it through, this ring will always look its best.
Because we use natural materials in our rings, your ring may not look exactly like the ring pictured. Every piece of material we use has its own unique colour and grain pattern, which is what makes these rings so beautiful. Your ring will also age distinctly over time.
- This ring is available in sizes 6 – 15 (4 – 15 for some rings), in quarter size increments. Unless you request otherwise, they will be made in the following widths:
- Sizes 6 to 8 | 7mm width
- Sizes 8.25 to 11.75 | 8mm width
- Sizes 12 to 15 | 9mm width
To make sure you order the right size, we recommend you have your finger sized at a jewellery store using the standard US/Canadian sizing system before you order.
Outside of North America? Click here for a conversion chart. If a ring becomes snug over time, or if you ordered a size that’s too small, your ring may be enlarged slightly (usually up to half a size). Steel lined rings cannot be adjusted.
Please note that rings cannot be adjusted to be smaller.
Contact us for prices on resizing.
- Rings go through a lot while they’re on your finger, and we take great care to craft rings that will stand the test of time. That’s why we wrap most of our rings in carbon fiber, to lock the materials in place and provide durability.
Our carbon fiber and wood rings can be worn for nearly any activity without too much concern.However, any ring can get scuffed up over time. We recommend taking your ring off for rough work, and activities like weight lifting.
We also suggest that you take them off while doing dishes or in the bath, as prolonged exposure to hot soapy water can age the wood prematurely.
Every one of our rings comes with an Everyday Structural Guarantee. This means that Origin Handcrafted rings can endure everyday wear-and-tear without cracking, separating, or breaking.
We do not guarantee our rings against unusual abuse or accidents.
- If a ring breaks or does not fit properly due to a manufacturing error, we offer free returns and exchanges. We cannot accept returns or exchanges on rings that are the wrong size due to an incorrect order. Please ensure that you’ve been properly measured at a jeweler.
If you have questions about returns or exchanges, please contact us.